Working together. Saving lives.
UNOS unites the transplant community to save lives through organ transplantation. More >
|Waiting list candidates as of today 1:51pm||120,901|
|Active waiting list candidates as of today 1:51pm||77,472|
|Transplants January - August 2013||19,262|
|Donors January - August 2013||9,446|
UNOS begins with you.
Your help is needed to successfully fulfill our lifesaving mission:
- Sign up to be an organ and tissue donor. Learn more >
- Give to UNOS. Your financial contribution helps us provide programs and activities aimed at educating the public about the critical need for organ and tissue donation. Give now >
- Voice your opinion on transplant policy by providing public comment on policy proposals. Learn more >
- Acknowledge an organ donor by creating a tribute on the National Donor Memorial Web site. Learn more >
- Serve on a UNOS committee. Call 804-782-4633 for more information.
Join our online community.
Raise awareness about organ donation and transplantation, and interact and connect with others in the transplant community:
Read the latest news and information from UNOS:
- 12/4/2013 - Upcoming Onsite Software Engineer Career Fair
- 11/22/2013 - Nominees Chosen for Board of Directors Election
- 11/14/2013 - OPTN/UNOS perspectives on organ recovery from condemned prisoners
- 11/13/2013 - UNOS applauds Congressional passage of HOPE Act
- 11/12/2013 - OPTN/UNOS Board of Directors addresses donation upon circulatory death, advocacy for living donors, plain language in policies
Receive this news in your inbox.
Sign-up to get e-news from UNOS now. Go >