Working together. Saving lives.
UNOS unites the transplant community to save lives through organ transplantation. More >
|Waiting list candidates as of today 9:37am||123,486|
|Active waiting list candidates as of today 9:37am||79,338|
|Transplants January - February 2015||4,743|
|Donors January - February 2015||2,310|
UNOS begins with you.
Your help is needed to successfully fulfill our lifesaving mission:
- Sign up to be an organ and tissue donor. Learn more >
- Give to UNOS. Your financial contribution helps us provide programs and activities aimed at educating the public about the critical need for organ and tissue donation. Give now >
- Voice your opinion on transplant policy by providing public comment on policy proposals. Learn more >
- Acknowledge an organ donor by creating a tribute on the National Donor Memorial Web site. Learn more >
- Serve on a UNOS committee. Call 804-782-4633 for more information.
Join our online community.
Raise awareness about organ donation and transplantation, and interact and connect with others in the transplant community:
Read the latest news and information from UNOS:
- 5/21/2015 - Additional information, draft agenda available for June 22 liver distribution forum
- 5/19/2015 - Transplant Network Reaches Milestone of 500,000 Deceased Donor Organ Transplants
- 5/8/2015 - Richmond Times-Dispatch profiles UNOS as a Top Workplace; cites benefits as a strength
- 5/7/2015 - HOPE Act to Facilitate Organ Recovery from HIV-Positive Donors
- 4/30/2015 - UNOS Transplant Management Forum 2016 Call for Abstracts