Working together. Saving lives.
UNOS unites the transplant community to save lives through organ transplantation. More >
|Waiting list candidates as of today 3:12pm||123,959|
|Active waiting list candidates as of today 3:12pm||79,325|
|Transplants January - August 2014||19,426|
|Donors January - August 2014||9,512|
UNOS begins with you.
Your help is needed to successfully fulfill our lifesaving mission:
- Sign up to be an organ and tissue donor. Learn more >
- Give to UNOS. Your financial contribution helps us provide programs and activities aimed at educating the public about the critical need for organ and tissue donation. Give now >
- Voice your opinion on transplant policy by providing public comment on policy proposals. Learn more >
- Acknowledge an organ donor by creating a tribute on the National Donor Memorial Web site. Learn more >
- Serve on a UNOS committee. Call 804-782-4633 for more information.
Join our online community.
Raise awareness about organ donation and transplantation, and interact and connect with others in the transplant community:
Read the latest news and information from UNOS:
- 11/24/2014 - Guidance regarding Ebola Virus Disease (EVD)
- 11/21/2014 - Nominees chosen for 2015 board of directors election
- 11/15/2014 - UNOS annual giving campaign features living kidney donors and recipients
- 11/13/2014 - Board approves policies on living donor evaluation and consent, donor disease risk assessment
- 11/13/2014 - Board places two member institutions on probation
- 10/31/2014 - New pancreas transplant policies take effect
- 10/19/2014 - National Organ Transplant Act enacted 30 years ago