Working together. Saving lives.
UNOS unites the transplant community to save lives through organ transplantation. More >
|Waiting list candidates as of today 3:32pm||122,345|
|Active waiting list candidates as of today 3:32pm||78,315|
|Transplants January - January 2014||2,401|
|Donors January - January 2014||1,209|
UNOS begins with you.
Your help is needed to successfully fulfill our lifesaving mission:
- Sign up to be an organ and tissue donor. Learn more >
- Give to UNOS. Your financial contribution helps us provide programs and activities aimed at educating the public about the critical need for organ and tissue donation. Give now >
- Voice your opinion on transplant policy by providing public comment on policy proposals. Learn more >
- Acknowledge an organ donor by creating a tribute on the National Donor Memorial Web site. Learn more >
- Serve on a UNOS committee. Call 804-782-4633 for more information.
Join our online community.
Raise awareness about organ donation and transplantation, and interact and connect with others in the transplant community:
Read the latest news and information from UNOS:
- 3/27/2014 - Work group to address OPTN policy relating to HIV-positive organ recovery
- 3/26/2014 - Stephen Harms named UNOS Chief Operating Officer
- 3/24/2014 - Alex Tulchinsky named UNOS Chief Technology Officer
- 3/21/2014 - UNOS celebrates 30th anniversary
- 3/20/2014 - In Memoriam: Kathe LeBeau and Nefeterius McPherson
- 3/15/2014 - UNOS Transplant Management Forum Call for Abstracts
- 3/14/2014 - OPTN Policy Proposals Available for Public Comment