Working together. Saving lives.
UNOS unites the transplant community to save lives through organ transplantation. More >
|Waiting list candidates as of today 4:07pm||124,033|
|Active waiting list candidates as of today 4:07pm||79,460|
|Transplants January - July 2014||16,884|
|Donors January - July 2014||8,279|
UNOS begins with you.
Your help is needed to successfully fulfill our lifesaving mission:
- Sign up to be an organ and tissue donor. Learn more >
- Give to UNOS. Your financial contribution helps us provide programs and activities aimed at educating the public about the critical need for organ and tissue donation. Give now >
- Voice your opinion on transplant policy by providing public comment on policy proposals. Learn more >
- Acknowledge an organ donor by creating a tribute on the National Donor Memorial Web site. Learn more >
- Serve on a UNOS committee. Call 804-782-4633 for more information.
Join our online community.
Raise awareness about organ donation and transplantation, and interact and connect with others in the transplant community:
Read the latest news and information from UNOS:
- 10/19/2014 - National Organ Transplant Act enacted 30 years ago
- 10/17/2014 - Alexion Pharmaceuticals to sponsor 2015 National Donor Memorial Award for Excellence
- 10/17/2014 - Brian Sullivan named UNOS Director of Technology Operations
- 10/6/2014 - Guidance regarding Ebola Virus Disease (EVD)
- 10/3/2014 - OPTN/UNOS Board Places Baptist Memorial Hospital on Probation