UNOS provides educational resources that help patients, family members, friends, potential donors and medical professionals understand organ donation and transplantation.
For patients in need of a transplant or learning to live with one, finding helpful information can be a daunting task. To help meet this challenge, UNOS provides a variety of resources:
- Transplant Living website – No matter where you are in the transplant experience, Transplant Living can help you be prepared with helpful information, resources and tools.
- Patient brochures – Find free information designed to help patients understand the organ transplant process. You can also request custom patient information packets here.
- Frequently asked questions – Learn details about about how organ donation and transplantation work.
In addition to providing helpful information to patients, UNOS is committed to providing resources to assist transplant professionals. Our broad range of educational services will help you navigate through the continuous changes.
- Transplant Pro website – Access all UNOS member communication, organized into one, easy-to-navigate Web site.
- Policy brochures – Stay up to date with current organ allocation policy.
In the community
UNOS is active in the state, national and international health community, and collaborates with organizations across the country to reach thousands of individuals and families through exhibits at health fairs and business expos, community and sporting events and schools and universities. Staff and volunteers speak and distribute brochures and materials that educate and inspire family conversation. View our calendar of events >