Website Piedmont Healthcare
Piedmont Healthcare in Atlanta, GA is accepting applications for a Transplant Hepatologist.
The Piedmont Transplant Institute continues to grow, providing unparalleled care and excellent outcomes. We are seeking to recruit an outstanding physician in transplant hepatology to join our exceptional team. Since 1986, Piedmont Transplant has been recognized as one of the nation’s most successful transplant programs, performing over 3,500 transplant surgeries for liver, pancreas, kidney and heart recipients. Piedmont pioneers many procedures in organ transplant surgery and our program consistently ranks among the best in the industry.
SOME KEY FIRSTS AND PROGRAM HIGHLIGHS:
- Patient outcomes among the best in the nation
- Shorter recipients wait times vs. national averages
- High patient satisfaction ratings across all stages of care
- One of the only two liver transplant programs in the state of Georgia
- First in Georgia to offer:
- Robotic live-donor kidney transplant
- Simultaneous kidney/pancreas transplant
- Paired donor transplant
- Transplant volumes in the top 15% of all U.S. abdominal transplan programs
- Multi-disciplinary full-service liver program
Piedmont Healthcare is a not-for profit health system that serves over two million patients across the state of Georgia. Piedmont is compromised of six hospitals, the Piedmont Physicians Group, the Piedmont Heart Institute and the Piedmont Clinic. Piedmont has made its mark on the state and the Southeast as a premier place to seek medical care, as well as a premier place to work. We offer highly competitive benefits specific to meeting the needs of our physicians and providers.
To apply, please email your CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at piedmont.org/practicewithus.com
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://piedmont.org/practicewithus.com →