Website Swedish Medical Center
Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Manager of Kidney Transplant Services (1.0 FTE, Days) to work at Swedish First Hill in Seattle, WA.
The Manager of Kidney Transplant Services manages clinic operations related to kidney transplant activities within the Organ Transplant Program at Swedish Health Services.
In this position you will:
• Manage of supervisory and clinical staff and front office and support staff
• Develop and manage of department budget
• Supervise of all financial and billing staff to include financial clearance, billing, and collecting activities
• Monitor delivery of patient services
• Build and maintain relationships with patients, business partners, inpatient departments, referring physicians, hospitals, regulatory agencies, administration and community
• Participate in Quality Assurance Performance Improvement (QAPI) processes, guides staff in developing and implementing process-of-care improvements and resource utilization throughout all phases of transplantation
• Participate in system-wide programs that support service excellence and performance improvement
• Assist in development and implementation of protocols, policies, and procedures to improve quality of patient care and in compliance with regulatory guidelines
• Assist in the development of quality-based goals and objectives and ensures compliance by team members
Required qualifications for this position include:
• Nursing Baccalaureate degree (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing
• Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Washington
• Current BLS Certification
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
• Master’s Degree in Nursing
• Certified Clinical Transplant Coordinator (CCTC)
• Experience as a Registered Nurse with abdominal organ transplant specialization
About the First Hill Campus
The 697-bed tertiary-care center on the Swedish/First Hill campus is the flagship of the Swedish health-care system. Swedish/First Hill has one of the most active and advanced birthing programs in Washington State and houses a Level III neonatal intensive-care unit. More surgeries are performed each year at Swedish/First Hill than at any other facility in the region; volumes include more total joint replacements than any other medical center in the state.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well-being of each person we serve.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence. Swedish has grown to become the largest non-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
When applying online, please reference job number 127523.
Swedish is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://220.127.116.11/counter.php?id=74801 →