Website Tampa General Hospital
Nurse Manager – Liver Transplant Program
Tampa General Hospital (TGH), located on beautiful Davis Islands in downtown Tampa, FL, is one of the largest and most comprehensive medical centers in Florida, with more than 1,000 beds, 7,000+ employees, and a service area of over four million residents. Our Magnet® facility has been named the Best Hospital in Tampa Bay by U.S.News & World Report, and recognized as one of America’s Best Hospitals for 2016-2017 in six specialties, Cardiology & Heart Surgery, Diabetes & Endocrinology, Gastroenterology & GI Surgery, Nephrology, Pulmonology and Urology.
Tampa General Hospital is home to one of the busiest transplant programs in both the state of Florida and the nation. The transplant unit has 48 private rooms dedicated to organ transplant and post intensive care ventricular assist device (VAD) patients. The nursing team works closely with the Tampa General Medical Group (TGMG) delivering exceptional care using a multidisciplinary approach. This is a unit of elite, highly trained and qualified nurses where miracles happen every day.
TGH is currently seeking a Nurse Manager – Liver Transplant Program who will be responsible for the following:
• Providing exceptional clinical and administrative support to staff providing direct/indirect care to patients
• Programmatic, operational and financial management of the program on a 24-hour basis
• Interviewing, hiring, assigning work and evaluating staff performance
• Performing job duties in accordance with the mission, vision and values of Tampa General Hospital
• Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing (BSN)
• Current FL RN license
• Transplant experience
• 2-3 years of management experience (preferred)
• Liver transplant experience (preferred)
• CCTN (Certified Clinical Transplant Nurse) or CCTC (Certified Clinical Transplant Coordinator) certification (strongly preferred)
To learn more about Tampa General Hospital or to apply, please visit www.tgh.org/careers and search by Job Number 1600016U.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.tgh.org/careers →