VCU Health System
VCU Health System’s Transplant Administration is seeking a Full-Time Transplant Finance Manager. The Finance Manager is responsible for complete oversight of the financial operations of the Transplant Service Line, to include charges, billing, reimbursement, and Medicare cost reports
· Evaluates efficiency and effectiveness of operations and makes recommendations for improvements.
· Primary liaison with health system finance departments and maintains relationships with those departments that facilitate accurate and complete financial systems for the business of Transplant.
· Evaluates efficiency and effectiveness of business/financial operations and makes recommendations for improvements
· Minimum of five (5) years relevant healthcare finance experience
· Two (2) to five (5) years progressive leadership/management experience
· Experience with financial information technology (spreadsheets, electronic business systems and finance applications)
· Experience in business and data analysis
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or closely related field from an accredited program
· Extensive experience with Transplant finances, including Medicare Cost Reporting
· Previous experience in an academic medical center
· Previous experience developing and implementing financial program structures
· Experience in project management and strategic planning
· Master’s Degree in Business, Healthcare Administration or closely related field from an accredited program
At VCU Health System, our most important assets are not bricks and mortar; they are our team members … all 11,000+ of them. Our workforce is diverse, dedicated and talented. Our team members continue to earn local, regional and national awards and accolades, which is an indicator that they are happy and feel supported working here. And our culture of STAR Service focuses on our common purpose – “Our Caring Service Begins With Me.” – in the provision of the highest level of customer service, which encourages diversity and inclusion.
If you have been looking to take your career to the next level, we have been looking for you.
We offer more than 400 work/life benefits including competitive pay, generous benefits, flexible work options, prepaid tuition, on-site child and elder care and much, much more.
For a full position description and to apply visit
EOE M/F/Vets/Disabled. VCUHS appreciates diversity and encourages women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities to apply.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.vcuhealth.org/careers →