Give to UNOS
Your gift makes a difference
85% of UNOS’ funding directly supports our life-saving work. Your tax-deductible gift will help UNOS in its ongoing mission to:
- maximize the number of individuals who benefit from organ transplants
- reduce waiting times and waiting list fatalities
- improve transplant outcomes and enhance quality of life among recipients
- provide impartial data and resources to patients and their families
- support outcomes-based clinical practice and research
- increase organ donation through education and awareness
To see more about the impact your contributions have on our work, read our Annual Report.
We are accountable to you
UNOS is committed to ongoing transparency and accountability in support of our mission, and is verified by several charity evaluators, including Guidestar, the premier source of information on U.S. nonprofit organizations.
UNOS is a tax exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. View recent financial audits >
You’re in good companyUNOS is powered by a community of generous sponsors and dedicated volunteers working together to increase transplants and make the most of every precious organ. View our community partners >
United for UNOS Annual Soiree
United for UNOS Annual Soirée is Richmond’s premier fall event and is uniquely held where our lifesaving mission is centered – UNOS headquarters. Satisfy your appetite for food and philanthropy and organ transplant recipients, living donors, donor families and transplant professionals. Event proceeds support United Network for Organ Sharing’s lifesaving work.